Stainless Steel Elbow Making Press
Our offered Stainless Steel Elbow Making Press is based on the independent power mechanism because of which all the electric systems work with PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) along with a display with touch screen interface for exceptional performance of operations. The mentioned machine also incorporates a mold structure to offer de-molding mechanism for convenient and faster changing of molds during the production process. This results in quick completion of tasks with higher efficiency from 20 to 50 percent. Stainless Steel Elbow Making Press has been designed for being used for establishing connections between industrial pipelines within the electrical power plants, petrochemical industry, food industry and many more.
- Range of processing includes angles varying from 30°,45°,60°,90°, R=1D or 1.5D
- Offers different modes of operations such as inching, semi-automatic and manual.
- With the load balance feature, it maintains excellent accuracy
- With strong rigidity, it possesses 4-column fission structure
- Wall thickness can be adjusted as per the requirement
Dongguang county, Cangzhou city, Hebei, Hebei, 061600, China